Featured Vacation RentalDeluxe Jordanelle Deer Valley Towhome Sleeping 14
Terms and ConditionsBooking Policies:
50% is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due within 60 days prior to arrival. All monies are non-refundable within 60 days prior to arrival. All other cancellations are subject to loss of administrative fees, if any .
1. Luxury Rentals In Park City LLC: Here after referred to as (“LRPC”) and the undersigned (“Guest”) are the parties to this agreement (the “Rental Agreement”) to rent in Park City, Utah a (“Unit”) managed by LRPC and agree to be bound by the following terms:
2. Guest acknowledges, understands, and agrees to be a licensee of LRPC and not a tenant; and as such acknowledges that Guest is not acquiring any property interest in the Unit. Guest agrees not to sublet the Unit. Information regarding the Unit is believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed.
3. Check- in/Check-out: Guests are welcome to check-in after 4:00 pm Mountain Standard Time but prior to 8:00 pm. Check-out is no later than 10:00 am. Early check-in or late check-out will be accommodated if and when possible.
4. Payment: An advance payment of 50% of the total is required to reserve a Unit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due 60 days before your arrival date. You are responsible for sending in your final payment by the due date. In the case of a booking made less than 60 days prior to arrival, payment in full will be required at time of booking and a signed rental agreement will be required within two (2) business days after reservation is made.
5. Payment Methods: At the time of booking, an advance payment will be required by credit card, e-check or wire transfer. Accepted credit cards are VISA, Mastercard & American Express. The advance payment must be made at the time of booking. Guests are charged a % administration fee, and that fee shall be waived if paying by check or method other than credit card. If you are booking within 14 days of the arrival date, a personal check will not be accepted- only cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer.
6. Cancellation Policy: When Guest agrees to rent Unit and pays a deposit, LRPC will take Unit off the market for the agreed upon dates and hold it exclusively for Guest. Therefore, cancellations are subject to NO REFUND inside 60 days of arrival. Outstanding balances are due 60 days prior to arrival and non-payment will result in loss of deposit. Unfortunately there is no refund for travel or weather related occurrences, late arrivals, early departures, no-show, or emergencies of any kind. A 61 day written notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made before 60 days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund of rent, less the administration fee and credit card processing fee, if any. Cancellations inside 60 days prior to arrival will result in a 100% loss of funds. The loss may be avoided if Vacation Rental Insurance is purchased through a travel insurance company (ask LRPC for details). This is your sole remedy available for cancellations within 60 days prior to arrival. Reservation is not confirmed until payment is received and this Rental Agreement is executed by both parties.
7. Security Deposit: The Units which LRPC manage require a security deposit for possible damage and or missing items. Deposits can be made in the form of cash, wire transfer or cashier’s check. The security deposit shall be returned after a thorough inspection has been performed, typically for streamlined accounting purposes, within a 30 day period following departure, but many times sooner, provided there is no issue with damaged or missing items. If damage and or missing items are identified, you will be notified and provided with an estimate to repair and or replace said damage and or missing items and the remainder of your security deposit not used for repair or replacement shall be returned promptly. Additional stipulations include: • No Damage or Theft of property. • No violation of rental or association policies. • Unit is left in a neat and orderly condition. • All garbage is removed from the Unit and the outside area.
8. Condition of Unit: Guest agrees to leave Unit in a clean, undamaged, condition and with all inventories present on arrival. If Unit is not left in suitable condition, or items are missing from the Unit, Guest understands the LRPC reserves the right to charge Guest for any repairs, special cleaning, or missing items. In addition to Guest’s Security Deposit, Guest authorizes LRPC to charge Guest’s credit card in the amount of any damages or missing inventory exceeding the Security Deposit collected.
9. Insurance: Additional “Vacation Rental Insurance” & “Security Deposit Protection” is available to purchase at Guest’s cost. For further information contact LRPC representative.
10. Access to Unit: Guest agrees that LRPC or its Agent(s) may enter Unit for necessary repairs and/or maintenance. Infrequently failures occur such as appliances, cable service, power outages, internet connection, common area hot tub and other amenities. While LRPC has a very capable staff and will make every effort to have repairs performed quickly and efficiently, no guarantees are made and Guest will not be entitled to monetary compensation or refund for amenities deemed unusable. In addition LRPC may enter the Unit for inspection purposes related to the enforcement of these rules. Violation of any of these rules set forth within this Rental Agreement will result in a fine and/or immediate eviction.
11. LRPC POLICY: Guest shall be solely responsible for any damage, accident and injury to any person or less sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way connected to guests’ use of the premises of the items of personal property provided by LRPC at the guests’ request. Guest shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Unit owner and LRPC LLC from any and all claims including those of a third party, arising out of or in any way connected to guests’ use of the premises of other items of personal property proved therein. Guest assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and LRPC LLC harmless with respect thereto. LRPC and its incumbent Units are not liable for damage or loss by theft, accident or otherwise to articles or merchandise prior to, during or after stay.
12. Rental Unit: LRPC reserves the right to make alternate rental arrangements of equal or better accommodations in quality and size if agreed upon Unit is not available or is unsuitable for reasons beyond our control.
13. Amenities: If there is a private hot tub on the balcony of the condo Unit. Guest agrees to use the hot tub at their own risk. Children should not use the hot tub without adult supervision. If there is a common area hot tub, pool, workout facility, sauna and steam room on the premises LRPC will provide access to these amenities, but makes no guarantees as to the exclusive use or working condition of the common area amenities provided by the home owner’s association.
14. Smoking: This is a NON-SMOKING Unit. Smoking inside the Unit is strictly prohibited. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card presented upon check-in for violation of this policy.
15. Pets: Pets are not permitted in rental Unit unless agreed upon at the time of booking. A cleaning fee of $250 will be charged to the credit card presented upon check-in for the violation of this policy.
16. Age Requirement: Reservations will NOT be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five. Parent must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five at all times. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental Units. Restrictions may apply regarding the number of people that may accompany a parent of legal guardian. Non-compliance of this policy will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made. We do not share your personal info, such as name, age, your address or contact info except as in a circumstance such as for internal use among our family of companies for statistical purposes.
17. Maximum Occupancy: There is a limit to the number of guests per rental. Gross misrepresentation of the number of guests is a violation of your rental agreement and can result in loss of security deposit and immediate eviction from the Unit. Guests agree to occupy and use the Unit in a manner so as not to disturb neighbors. Any disruptive behavior is strictly prohibited by the owner and LRPC. LRPC may terminate this Agreement and ask disruptive Guests to leave the Unit.
18. Keys: Guest may be provided with a key for the Unit and or amenities. There is a $30 fee for each lost or damaged key.
19. Parking: Vehicles are not to be parked on subdivision streets or in any areas other than the driveway for the designated Unit. Any vehicles parked outside these designated area may be towed at guests’ expense.
20. Guest Inspection: Guest Agrees to inspect the Unit upon arrival and to let LRPC know of any existing damage or problems with the Unit. It is expected that Guest make LRPC aware of existing damage or problem within first 60 minutes of occupancy, or Guest could be subject to responsibility for any existing damage.
21. Term: Guest and LRPC both agree that this License shall not be for more than (28) days and that the laws regulating hotels and motels in the state of Utah shall apply.
22. Forum: Guest and LRPC agree that any unsettled dispute arising from this Agreement shall be under the jurisdiction of the State of Utah courts and in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. Guest agrees to pay all costs of collection regardless of legal action. If legal action is required for collection, the prevailing party shall be entitled to attorney’s fees and court costs in addition to any monetary settlement. By booking this property you expressly acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Rental Agreement between me and Luxury Rentals In Park City LLC and understand my responsibilities as a renter. I understand that if I do not adhere to these policies, I will be at risk of forfeiture of funds and/or liable for damages pursuant to Utah law.